Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1st in 17km Agones Individual Time Trial


(Photo courtesy: Mr Warren Muscat)
Hi Everyone

Last Sunday I confirmed my current fine form as I won the 17.1km Time Trail organised by the Agones Sports Club. The Time Trail is the 2nd race of the Agones Sports Series.

I registered the best performance of the day as I covered the 17.1km in 25miniutes 07seconds keeping an average Speed of 41km/hr. Greens Cycling Club duo Fabio Spiteri and Gerald Said finished 2nd and 3rd respectively in 25.50 and 25.52


(Photo courtesy: Mr Warren Muscat

I am very happy with my performance. I felt very strong and very happy of keeping such a high average speed. At the moment I am in a good form and very happy as I am performing in every race I am doing. I am also pleased with the performance of my athlete Karl Cortis who came 2nd in the Mountain Bike Category and now he is 5th in the Agones Series General Classification. Well done mate!!!!

Will keep you updated

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment